Choice of 2 sessions
lunch (1:00 to 2:30pm) or dinner (6:00 to 7:30pm)
Natural Bone Health Forum
A multi-faceted view on natural bone health. Bones can and do change strength and shape. Come and learn about your natural choices. This includes a lunch or dinner of good food for bone health and presentations by
- Lucy La Faive, Stress Reduction Specialist (www.JoyfulLivingEd.com)
- Tammy Karp, low force, "no" crack Chiropractor (www.drtammykarp.com)
- Katy Nelson, Board Certified, Naturopathic Medicine (www.drkatynelson.com).
- Overview of factors affecting bone health
- How the function & condition of the spine affects bone health
- Nutrition, sugar, and hormone balance & bone health
- How to measure your bone health & changes in it.
- How to improve YOUR Bone Health
- Calcium rich foods
- Balancing hormones
- Proper spinal alignment
- Strength-training and exercise
- Stress reduction
Lunch - Fresh salmon sandwich on three seed bread with quinoa salad, cup of Cafe made tapioca pudding.
$25 includes beverage, meal, gratuity and speakers.
Dinner - Sardinian green salad, fresh salmon, fresh steamed vegetable, quinoa salad & cup of Cafe made tapioca pudding.
$40 includes beverage, meal, gratuity and speakers.
Sweet Water Café, 517 N. Third St. Marquette, MI
Reservations are required by Nov. 3rd.
• Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 (7:00 - 9:30 pm)
Workshop - Create Healing with Powerful Affirmations
This fun and interactive session will begin with exploring our negative self-talk then reverse it by focusing on positive messages (affirmations). Participants will create their own individual affirmation, then embody it through use of breathing, speaking, creating art, visualizing, body sculpting, moving and feeling it.
Joy Center, 1492 Southwood Dr., Ishpeming, MI
$20 suggested donation (register by November 16th)